Established in 1996, Ohio Health Consortium (OHC) is a privately owned company that provides complete Drug Free Workplace Programs. Our focus is on providing services to firms regulated by the Federal and State Departments of Transportation as well as those participating in the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation Drug Free Workplace Programs.
We have a client list of over 4000 firms located across the United States. We have significant expertise and are well-versed in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations covering:
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- U.S. Coast Guard, Dept. of Homeland Security (USCG)
Our Medical Review Officers (MROs) are certified by a nationally recognized accrediting agency, the American Association of Medical Review Officers (AAMRO). In addition , OHC principals are nationally certified by the Substance Abuse Program Administrators Certification Commission (SAPACC).